Air Force Veteran and Congressional Candidate Billy Prempeh torched racist vaccine mandates in a new video that has gone viral. William “Billy” Prempeh is running for the 9th congressional district of the state of New Jersey. In his video, Prempeh explains that 28 percent of Black Americans age 18-44 in New York are vaccinated, leaving 72 percent of Black residents in New York being denied service due to new vaccine passport mandates.

Source: MUST SEE: Veteran and Congressional Candidate Torches Racist Vaccine Mandates in Viral Video