- The gunman shot and killed Judge Esther Salas’ son, Daniel, 20, and injured her husband Mark, 63
- The assailant opened fire after Daniel, a college student, opened the door to him at their home at around 5pm
- His father Mark was shot several times at the front door and is now in critical condition in the hospital
- Judge Salas is believed to have been in the basement during the shooting and was not harmed
- Last week, the judge was assigned a civil financial fraud lawsuit against Deutsche Bank
- Investors say they were misled by the bank which continued to do business with Jeffrey Epstein after his 2008 conviction for soliciting child prostitutes
- Salas previously presided over the trial of former Real Housewife Teresa Giudice in a case regarding financial fraud
- Her husband is a prominent criminal defense attorney who has represented members of the Bloods
- He switched to private practice after serving as a prosecutor in New Jersey for more than 10 years
- Friends say Salas frequently made remarks about being a target because of her job and receiving threats.
The son of a federal judge has been shot dead and her husband critically wounded after they were attacked at their home by a gunman dressed as a FedEx driver.
continue reading… ttps://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8539683/Federal-judges-son-shot-dead-husband-wounded-attack-man-dressed-FedEx-driver.html?ito=native_share_article-masthead