By: Brian Evans
On Tuesday, Georgia Democratic gubernatorial candidate Stacey Abrams was commenting to a group of supporters at her campaign office, as she held an event with Democrat Senator Elizabeth Warren. Abrams said that the “blue wave” is comprised of “undocumented” immigrants, among many others.
“The thing of it is, the blue wave is African-American. It’s white, it’s Latino, it’s Asian-Pacific Islander, it is disabled, it is differently-abled, it is LGBTQ, it is law enforcement, it is veterans. It is made up of those who’ve been told that they are not worthy of being here. It is composed of those who are documented and undocumented.”
Stacey Abrams, Georgia Democrat Gubernatorial Candidate
It is important to remind Americans of where the term ‘Undocumented Immigrants’ originated. For years, ‘illegal alien’ referred to non-American citizens who crossed the American border without authorization, whether it be from Canada, Mexico, or any other nation around the globe. Even democrats embraced the term ‘illegal alien’ for years. However, as socialist and communist doctrine permeated their organization and leadership, they began to try to break down America’s sovereignty, and work towards a One-World government. Therefore, in more recent years the Democrats began to attack Republicans or any outside groups who used the term ‘illegal alien’, and claim that ‘undocumented immigrant’ is the politically correct term. They believed that making illegals seem like immigrants who are just missing documentation would make our nation more pliable and open to open-borders. In fact, “Undocumented immigrant” is simply a politically correct, made-up term that has been adopted by pro-illegal alien open border advocacy groups and left-wing mainstream media outlets to obscure the fact that such aliens have violated U.S. immigration law and are in the country illegally.
In July, the Heritage Foundation revealed that…
the news media was reporting that an internal email at the Justice Department has reminded its lawyers that the legally correct term they should be using in their briefs is “illegal alien,” not the euphemism “undocumented immigrant.”
Precision in the law is a vital principle, since the exact words used in statutes, regulations, contracts, guidance documents, and policy statements can significantly affect how they are applied and interpreted.
Even under federal immigration law, it uses the term “illegal alien.” One example can be seen in 8 U.S.C. §1365, which is a provision that deals with a reimbursement program the federal government has for states that are incarcerating illegal aliens. The title itself refers to “illegal aliens,” and that term is used in the statute itself, which defines an illegal alien as anyone “who is in the United States unlawfully.”
Also, in 8 U.S.C. §1101 (a)(3) , it says “Alien”, rather than “immigrant”, which is the correct legal term, since “alien” is defined as “any person not a citizen or national of the United States.” Even the United States Supreme Court uses the term “illegal alien” when referring to illegal entry into the United States.
Democrat Stacey Abrams, along with numerous democrats throughout the nation are counting on illegal aliens to help deliver a blue wave. They are counting on illegals who enter our nation illegally, reside here illegally, and eventually vote her illegally. Abrams and other Democrats have advocated for open borders, against the border wall, against deporting illegals, and all because they are hoping that ‘illegal aliens’ can deliver them power in the 2018 midterms and future elections.
The most frightening part of Abrams statement is the fact that it is not unfounded. In fact, earlier in the week, an internal audit revealed that in California, the Department of Motor Vehicles had illegally registered roughly 1,500 individuals to vote, included non-citizens.
The USA Today released an article titled…
POLL: Non-voters’ dislike of Donald Trump isn’t likely to make them vote in 2018
Interesting comment by the USA Today, considering illegal aliens are not even allowed to vote in the first place.
Then in Philadelphia, it was revealed that they found…
The cases of illegal aliens voters spans across the country, but unfortunately democrats use the guise of discrimination to vote farm by allowing illegals to cross the border, and then vote.
In Missouri, as in many states, a new voter picture id requirement was passed by the Missouri voters by a 26% margin, in an effort to crack down on not only illegals voting, but illegal votes by U.S. citizens who vote multiple times, or vote for dead individuals. The new Missouri photo voter ID law (HB 1631) became effective on June 1, 2017 and outlined identification options for registered Missouri voters to use on Election Day at their polling location:
- Option 1: Provide a Missouri issued Driver or Nondriver license, U.S. Passport, or Military ID.
- Option 2: Provide a secondary form of identification, such as a paycheck or bank statement and sign a statement confirming their identity.
- Option 3: If the voter has no form of identification, but is a registered voter, they may cast a provisional ballot Missouri’s photo voter ID law also requires the state of Missouri to assist voters who might not have a photo ID with the process of obtaining one free Missouri Nondriver License for the purpose of voting.
Therefore, Missouri residents could vote with appropriate voter photo identification, or with a paycheck, and a sworn statement, or cast a provisional ballot. Also, it required state officials to assist anyone who needed assistance in getting a photo identification. Regardless, democrats and left-wing judges cited discrimination by saying minorities would be targeted and denied the ability to vote. However, the law specifically states that they can vote with a signed statement.
However, despite it helping to tamp down illegal voting, and despite Missouri voters approving it in 2016 by 26%, attorneys for Priorities USA, a left-wing socialist and democrat group argued that it creates undue burdens for voters who lack the required photo identification. The lawsuit said…
“For voters who are unable to navigate these new and unnecessary procedural hurdles, the path to casting an effective ballot is fraught with uncertainty and unwarranted threats of criminal penalties.”
Priorities USA lawsuit, Progressive-Socialist Democrat Organization
The left-wing socialist group said that although it allows voters to forego a photo id, the alternative of signing a sworn statement under penalty of perjury, that attests to the fact that they don’t have the required documents contain…
“threatening provisions that discourage qualified voters from attempting to exercise their right to vote without Photo ID.”
Priorities USA lawsuit
However, how would it be threatening if they are telling the truth? Regardless, the lawsuit proceeded, and was upheld by a lower court, but last Tuesday, a Missouri judge ruled that state election officials can no longer spread materials that indicate voters must provide a photo ID in order to cast a ballot, or sign a sworn statement.
Reuters reported that Judge Richard Callahan, who sits on the Cole County Circuit Court, ruled that the materials must also specify other forms of identifications that voters can show. He additionally wrote that state authorities can’t require people who are otherwise qualified to vote, to sign a sworn statement. The ruling conveniently and effectively blocked a major portion of Missouri’s voter identification law, just one month before November’s midterm elections.
Reuters and other left-wing mainstream media outlets hailed the ruling as a win for voting rights. However, the fight is not over. In fact, the judge also admitted that…
“there is no evidence of a concerted effort to undermine the law or to discourage people from obtaining the necessary documents. The state has a legitimate interest in preserving the integrity of the election process and may adopt such protections as are reasonable, serve a compelling state interest and are closely tailored to effectuate that interest.”
Senior Judge Richard Callahan, Cole County Circuit Judge
Missouri Secretary of State Ashcroft replied by stating…
“Although our office does not agree with all of the judge’s findings, we’re pleased the court found that the voter ID law is constitutional, and the judge did not find anyone was prevented from voting. We plan to seek a stay and appeal the decision to a higher court, which we believe will overturn the judge’s errors.”
Jay Ashcroft, Missouri Secretary of State
Still, as groups nationwide like Democrats, Progressive-Socialist groups, Communist Organizations like CPUSA and AntiFa, and Left-wing mainstream media outlets like the Washington Post all continue to fight against voter id laws, in an effort to skew the vote and cancel out flesh-and-blood American citizens votes. In their effort, left-wing mainstream media outlets like the Washington Post use fear tactics and print articles like..
Getting a photo ID so you can vote is easy. Unless you’re poor, black, Latino or elderly.
The Post reported that Abbie Kamin, is also a lawyer who has worked with the Campaign Legal Center to help Texans obtain the proper identification to vote said…
“A lot of people don’t realize what it takes to obtain an ID without the proper identification and papers. Many people will give up and not even bother trying to vote.”
Abbie Kamin, Washington Post
However, what the Washington Post doesn’t say, is that Abbie Kamin is a left-wing activist who has actually worked for the DNC to help shut down voter id laws throughout America in 2012.
Similar battles over voter identification laws are being waged in other states, most notably Wisconsin and North Carolina, but in other states across the nation. Interestingly, today Americans are required to have photo identification to purchase alcohol, get food stamps or SNAP (Supplemental Nutritional Assistance Program), apply for welfare, apply for Medicaid, apply for Social Security, get unemployment benefits, rent a house, buy a house, apply for a mortgage, buy a car, rent a car, drive a car, get on an airplane, get married, buy a gun, adopt a pet, rent a hotel room, use a credit card, apply for a hunting or fishing license, buy a cellphone, visit a casino, pick up a prescription, donate blood, apply for a license to hold a demonstration or protest, buy a “M” rated video game or “R” rated movie, buy certain over the counter narcotics, or purchase nail polish at CVS. Therefore, does that mean that all those programs and people are discriminating, or does it only conveniently apply to voting?
Ultimately, the answer can be found by exploring the definition of “fraud to gain some unfair or dishonest advantage in elections.”
After all, democrats like Abrams of Georgia point to the fact that photo id laws discriminate against the poor, and minorities of America. However, many of those very individuals that they talk about either have a photo identification, or they are illegally getting access to drive a car, receiving food stamps or welfare, buying alcohol, and so forth.
Also, Abrams has other issues that will greatly and negatively impact Georgian’s when it comes to the policies that she stands for….
- Abrams said she would push to reverse new tax cuts that would cut taxes on Georgians by an estimated $330 million over the next five years. “The hard- charging folks at the Peachpod political podcast caught up with Democrats Stacey Abrams and Stacey Evans on whether they would revisit a new law that cuts taxes on Georgians by an estimated $330 million over the next half-decade… Abrams, a former House minority leader, said she would push to reverse the cuts and funnel the extra cash instead into ‘real programs that would advance economic justice.’ Her top priority is expanding Georgia’s Medicaid program, which Republicans have resisted over fears of long-term costs.” (Source: Greg Bluestein, “On income tax cuts, Georgia Democrats are split,” The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, March 22, 2018)
- Abrams voted against reducing the income tax for the State of Georgia. (Passed 154-18) (Source: House Bill No. 1244 – State Income Tax Reductions, House Vote #928, Georgia General Assembly, April 1, 2008)
- Abrams opposed a bill to freeze property tax assessments. (Passed 166-7) (Source: House Resolution No. 1246 – Property Tax Assessment Freeze, House Vote #927, Georgia General Assembly, April 1, 2008)
- Abrams voted “Nay” on a state constitutional amendment to prohibit income tax increases. (Passed 119-54) (Source: Senate Resolution No. 415 – Prohibits Increase in State Income Tax, House Vote #810, Georgia General Assembly, March 18, 2014)
- In her run for governor, Abrams has led Georgia Democrats in a dramatic turn toward progressive policies and to the left. “Georgia Democrats took a dramatic turn toward progressive policies in last week’s votes, part of a broader realignment that will reshape November’s election by shifting the party’s philosophy away from decades of centrist appeals… The sharp tack to the left was headlined by Stacey Abrams, the Democratic nominee for governor, who maintained that trying to appeal to moderate GOP voters was a lost cause – and won a sweeping mandate from her party to refocus its attention on policies that will energize left-leaning Georgians.” (Source: Greg Bluestein and Tamar Hallerman, “Georgia Democrats test a more liberal comeback strategy,” The Atlanta Journal-Constitution, May 25, 2018)
- National Journal: “Abrams is adopting among the most liberal positions … for any Democratic gubernatorial candidate in her state’s history.”: “Lamb won his election because he was able to reassure enough culturally conservative voters that he wasn’t a wide-eyed acolyte of House Speaker Nancy Pelosi. A Marine Corps veteran, he opposed additional gun-control measures (even in the wake of the Parkland school shooting), backed fracking, and bragged about bringing drug dealers to justice on the campaign trail. By contrast, Abrams is adopting among the most liberal positions on gun control and criminal-justice reform for any Democratic gubernatorial candidate in her state’s history.” (Source: Josh Kraushaar, “Democrats Caught in a Culture-War Trap,” National Journal, May 29, 2018)
Combine that with the fact that Democrat Stacey Abrams’ campaign is calling on Republican Secretary of State Brian Kemp to resign following a report his office is using a verification law to stop illegal voting throughout the state. She claims that he is effectively suppressing the minority vote in their race to become the state’s next governor. However, as it is becoming increasingly clear, Abrams and her Democrat allies throughout America are simply using the voter suppression tactic in their effort to use illegal aliens to help propel their side towards a ‘blue wave’, regardless of its legality, or the fact that they are effectively silencing the votes of real Americans.