By: Brian Evans
The Inspector General’s report has officially been released, and here are some of the biggest bombshells that were exposed within the report:
- FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page were using personal email accounts for work purposes.
- Former FBI Director James Comey was using personal email accounts for work purposes. For example, James Comey conducted FBI business on GOOGLE Mail
- FBI agents Peter Strzok and Lisa Page stated in text messages ‘We’ll Stop Trump From Becoming President. Strzok texted:
““(Trump’s) not ever going to become president, right? Right?!” asked another anti-Trump FBI agent, Lisa Page. “No. No he’s not. We’ll stop it,” Strzok replied.
Peter Strzok’s ‘We’ll Stop Trump From Becoming President’ Text Message Was MISSING From Earlier Document Productions, and not reported at Congressional Oversight Hearings.
And Horowitz said there was no political bias at the FBI???
- Anti-Trump FBI agent showed “willingness” to impact election.
- Anti-Trump FBI agent Peter Strzok showed a “willingness to take official action” to impact the presidential election, according to the new report from Department of Justice Inspector General Michael Horowitz.
- IG Report says Peter Strzok Had ‘Biased State of Mind’
The report stated:
“Text messages of FBI Deputy Assistant Director Peter Strzok indicated that he, McCabe, and Priestap discussed the Weiner laptop on September 28. Strzok said that he initially planned to send a team to New York to review the emails, but a conference all with [New York Office] was scheduled instead.
“Additional discussions took place on October 3 and 4, 2016. However, after October 4, we found no evidence that anyone associated with the Midyear investigation, including the entire leadership team at FBI Headquarters, took any action on the Weiner laptop issue until the week of October 24, and then did so only after the Weiner case agent expressed concerns to [Southern District of New York], prompting SDNY to contact the Office of the Deputy Attorney General (ODAG) on October 21 to raise concerns about the lack of action.”
The report said instead of following up on the emails, Strzok decided to prioritize the Russia investigation into the Trump campaign.
- FBI sat on Weiner emails for, without reason or explanation. In fact, when Clinton emails were found on a laptop that was owned by Anthony Weiner, who is married to Hillary Clinton’s aide Huma Abedin, the FBI wdaited almost a month to tacke action.
- FBI prioritized Russia investigation over Clinton emails, and demanded that the agency drop the discovered emails on Anthony Weiners laptop, and Peter Strzok was heavily involved in that decision. A decision to back off of Clinton, and increase their efforts to pursue President Trump, his Administration, and those who stand with him. A serious problem, since Strzok vowed to stop Trump from becoming President.
- Comey acted like the rules didn’t apply to him, labeling him as insubordinate and consistently acting with disregard to DOJ policies.
- FBI Director James Comey “engaged in ad hoc decision-making based on his personal views, even if it meant rejecting longstanding Department policy or practice,” when he decided to publicly announce the results of the Clinton email investigation in July and in his decision to notify Congress when the investigation was reopened.
- An FBI attorney who worked on the Mueller Special Counsel’s Russia investigation until earlier this year sent anti-Trump text messages to a colleague, including one exclaiming: “Viva le Resistance.”
- ‘Foreign actors’ accessed Hillary emails…, meaning that foreign governments DID ACCESS CLASSIFIED SECRETARY OF STATE DOCUMENTS!
And Horowitz said there was no political bias at the FBI???
- FBI Employee stated: ‘Trump’s Supporters Are All Poor, Uneducated, Lazy POS’. ALSO, they said that the ‘Crazies Won’, and ‘We have to fight this again’ in 4 Years. ALSO, they cited that Vice President ‘Pence is stupid’.
- IG Report Littered with References of Top FBI Officials Calling Trump Supporters F**king Idiots, Sad, Pathetic, and Retarded!
- New texts between FBI lovers Strzok and Page were ‘disappointing’ and cast a shadow over the integrity of the entire Clinton email probe
- Three additional, unnamed FBI agents who worked on the probe are under scrutiny for anti-Trump bias
- Investigators didn’t give a good reason for not pursuing laptops and cellphones belonging to Clinton’s senior aides.
- Despite Clinton connections, former Assistant Attorney General Peter Kadzik and former Deputy Director Andrew McCabe didn’t fully recuse themselves.
- ‘Insubordinate’ Ex-FBI Director James Comey repeatedly violated policy and inaccurately described the legal situation surrounding Clinton’s emails.
- Former Obama Attorney General Loretta Lynch made errors in judgment during the Clinton probe.
- FBI agents’ actions surrounding the DOJ/FBI interview of Hillary Clinton were ‘inappropriate’ and created appearance of bias.
- FBI Never Designated Hillary Clinton as ‘Subject’of Classified Email Probe
Official ‘shocked’ investigation focus remained designated as ‘unknown’ Subjects
- DOJ official sought Clinton campaign job for son, then shared case info with Podesta
FBI Leakers ‘Improperly Received Benefits from Reporters’, or bribes, in exchange for leaked information, many times classified information. Horowitz wrote…
“[W]e identified instances where FBI employees received tickets to sporting events from journalists, went on golfing outings with media representatives, were treated to drinks and meals after work by reporters, and were the guests of journalists at nonpublic social events. We do not believe the problem is with the FBI’s policy, which we found to be clear and unambiguous. Rather, we concluded that these leaks highlight the need to change what appears to be a cultural attitude.”
David Harowitz, Department of Justice Inspector General
- President Obama used an alias username to contact Hillary Clinton on her unsecured personal email account. However, then President Obama said in a 2015 interview to CBS News that he was unaware of Clinton’s usage of a personal unsecured account, and that he learned about it “the same time everybody else learned it, through news reports.”
What does all this mean? It means that FBI leadership has become so corrupt, so anti-Trump, so anti-American, and so biased against non-Progressive, non-Socialist political candidates and leaders like President Trump, that they have been caught up in plotting ways to interfere and influence the outcome of elections. They have become so twisted, that they have become involved in bribery schemes with the Mainstream Media outlets like the Wall Street Journal, Washington Post, New York Times, CNN, and others. Bribes that involve the exchange of perks from the Media, to FBI leadership, as a means to buy leaked classified information. Information that the media and many in the upper echelon of the FBI plan to use to bring down President Trump. Corruption that involves dishonest and fraudulent claims in the hopes that they could taint Donald Trump’s election chances, and after his election win, bring down his Presidency. Intelligence leadership who have attacked not only the President, but his Administration, and even the American voters who support him. They have been caught stating that American’s who are not part of their Elitist group, and support the President to be sad, pathetic, retarded, uneducated, lazy, poor, and stupid f**king idiots.
Not only is the FBI infiltrated with unscrupulous traitors, but the Inspector General Report exposes how the Department of Justice is saturated with corruption as well. Corruption that has infiltrated the highest positions. Leaders like former FBI Director James Comey, and the current Assistant FBI Director Rod Rosenstein who brought about the Mueller Investigation in their attempt to bring down President Trump. A Special Council that has unConstitutional and unfettered power. A Special Council that has gone outside the scope of their investigation, and is designed to search for a crime, rather than investigate a crime. Now the Mueller Special Counsel team has had multiple agents who had to be dismissed due to being caught speaking of their desire to bring down the President. Meanwhile, Mueller has been exposed for using threats against Trump Administration targets that are close to the President, to get a coerced confession out of them. He has even been exposed threatening family members, like with General Flynn, in an attempt to extract a desired confession. Mueller has been allowed to violate Constitutional rights, violate his mandate, and assemble a team composed completely of partisan Progressive-Democrats who all hate President Trump, and strive to bring down his Presidency, regardless of what the American voters decided in 2016.
Also, Deputy Attorney General Rod Rosenstein has been exposed, where he was threatening members of Congress and their Congressional staffers to drop their investigation of the corruption going on in the DOJ and FBI, or face targeted attacks on not only themselves, but their families as well. Meanwhile, Rosenstein has stonewalled Congressional Oversight Committees and refused to turn over documents, or turned them over so redacted (marked up) that Congressional Committees cannot make out what they say, who is involved, or what was done.
Now there is only two options that need to happen immediately! First, President Trump can order the Department of Justice to turn over the documents being requested by Congressional Oversight Committees, or Congress can escalate the matter beyond requests. However, that would require the Speaker of the House Paul Ryan to cooperate and demand the documents be turned over immediately. Secondly, Congress could then impeach Deputy AG Rosenstein for the various violations he has committed by refusing to do his job, refusing to turn over documents, hiding information from Congressional Investigators, and refusing to keep Mueller within the required scope of his investigation.
Over the next few days, America will be able to see if anyone will be held accountable. FBI Director Christopher Wray, and Attorney General Jeff Sessions seem to indicate that they are standing with their organizations, rather than cleaning up the corruption that involves bribery, unethical actions, insubordination, and betrayal of our nation and the American People. It will likely require the President to step in, and in time, he likely will. Meanwhile, Progressive Democrats and the Mainstream Media are not only standing behind the corruption, but they are encouraging it. They are encouraging, and enabling it because they are a part of the corrupt, anti-American swamp that has permeated deep within not only our intelligence agencies, but our Republic, to its very core.
Evans News Report will continue to update the findings throughout the day.
OIG Report on Scribd